Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thankful day 20

I can't believe we're already 2/3 through the month of November...and five days to Thanksgiving...which is one month before Christmas...which is one week before the end of 2010.

Perhaps today I should be thankful that we still have one month, one week, and five days left in the year. Or not.

I am, though, thankful that this darned cold I have picked up is really quite mild and will probably be done soon. Quite soon.

It started in the usual fashion a few days ago with the traditional sore throat. I was sort of draggy for the first couple days. Now it's moved into my head (mostly my nose) and except for the prodigious use of kleenex, I am not suffering many ill consequences.

I expect to be quite well before Thanksgiving, and COMPLETELY well by the Seattle Marathon next Sunday.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: