Friday, August 29, 2008

Run-a-Muk 10K Update

So! The results were finally posted. My official time was 52:51. One second slower than I had hoped, but still a PR, and quite satisfactory. Especially since I now see that I did place third in my age group after all. Apparently the names they wrote down on the clipboard after the race were not quite correct. So where's my ribbon?

Here are some other braggadocious statistics.

  • I was third in my age group (40-49) out of ten women, and also ahead of the four women in the older age categories.
  • In the 30-39 age group, I was faster than all but the top three (out of 11).
  • In the 20-29 age group, I was faster than all but the top two (out of 10).
  • In the 15-19 age group, I was faster than one (of two).

So overall...

I was 9th of all the women (37) and 30th of all participants in the 10K (74).

So I guess I don't mind about that one second too much.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Congrats! Those are fantastic stats.