Friday, November 2, 2012

National Health Blog Post Month

I read about NHBPM on another blog and decided to give it a shot. For each day in November there is a health topic for you to write about. They also offer an alternate topic for each day, in case you don't like the main one. Here is the link if you want to check it out.

Here goes, November 1-2.

Day 1. Why I write about my health.
My blog is both my outlet for creative writing (meaning non-work writing, not that I make stuff up), and my personal health and exercise journal. I would like to think that a few people read and enjoy my writing, but since I make no efforts to increase readership, mostly it's all for me. I use it as a record of what I do, and also a place to hash out my concerns and frustrations about my health and fitness. (Mostly, I admit, revolving around my weight and running abilities.)

Day 2. Write about the weirdest thing about your health.
I'll admit, I think the weirdest thing about my health is that I believe I have an abnormally low metabolism. I have no tests or proof of this. However, I exercise a lot, eat a pretty low amount of calories (considering the exercise), and really am having a hard time losing even a pound. I suppose I could be eating a lot more than I realize.... I promise I won't make every single topic about losing weight.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: