Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Christmas, one and all!

I wish I had the time to write a long, interesting, Christmassy post, but after finishing wrapping, packing up bags of gifts to take away, doing some last minute online shopping (did you know you can gift specific iTunes downloads, e.g. the audio version of Born to Run by Christopher McDougall, just for example?), baking and mashing some squash to bring to my mom's for dinner (butternut, not my favorite, but selection is limited in the store now), and taking a shower, but before actually getting dressed, I only have time for this paragraph. So Happy Holidays!

Well, one more paragraph. I do hope everyone has a lovely Christmas, go running if you want to, don't if you don't (I personally want to but it's possible that I may not get the opportunity, we'll see). I have a busy weekend ahead, but next week will take a look at 2009 in review and what's to come in 2010!

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Born to Run is a great book to listen to. I really enjoyed it.

I hope you had a fabulous Christmas!!