Monday, December 24, 2012

A bonus Christmas Eve post

I'm popping back in to write a quick version of "Friend Making Monday," a questionnaire I borrowed from Cathy at Living the Dream. So here are my quick and dirty answers to this week's questions....

1. I want to...run faster again.
2. I've never...run a full mile under seven minutes.
3. I believe...I could run a mile under seven minutes if I worked hard at training for it.
4. My mind often wonders if...I will ever lose weight. (This could also have a direct correlation to my ability to run faster!)
5. Last night I dreamed...but I can't remember about what.
6. This morning for breakfast I had...(okay this is bad)...pre-run - a cookie and a piece of Danish Kringle. Post-run - a piece of Kringle. At work - Starbucks egg white, spinach & feta wrap, grapefruit wedges.
7. My love life is...good.
8. I enjoy...food. Too much.
9. When I was I was a child...I used to play school and I was the teacher and my sister and friends were the students.
10. When I'm in the kitchen...I nibble too much.
11. My favorite exercise is...running. Of course.
12. When I travel I...overpack.
13. My friends would tell you I am...quiet.
14. If I had to eat a a fast food restaurant today, I would choose...Gordito's (Mexican food).
15. My favorite...place to travel to is England.
16. My home is messy 100 years old.
17. I read...lots of good books. Some mediocre books.
18. The last movie I saw was...The Hobbit. (Before that, Ted.)
19. Music makes me...run faster!
20. All I want for Christmas is...honestly, there is nothing I want. I am happy with what I have already.

There you have it! Once again, Merry Christmas to all!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I'm missing your posts. I hope all is well with you. :-)