Thursday, May 22, 2008

Puppy Bowl

I know this is totally off topic, but I can't help myself.

Last night I found myself watching "Puppy Bowl" on the Animal Planet channel. It was either that or OCD camp on Oprah! Maybe it's a little too close to home, but I couldn't handle the OCD camp. (No, I'm not technically OCD, but I have some obsessive compulsive tendencies. Who doesn't? Although I must admit that excessive cleanliness is not one of my problems. More like obsessive magazine buying, compulsive nibbling, etc.)

Anyhow, this Puppy Bowl was apparently a replay of the show which aired on Super Bowl Sunday. It features a whole bunch of adorable puppies (of various breeds) frolicking on a puppy-sized football field, with play-by-play voiceover, penalties, and a vote for MVP (most valuable puppy). Also, a Kitty Half-time show!

I actually watched this for a full hour and a half (I came in late). I mean, who doesn't love puppies?

Here's a video preview (it can be ordered on DVD, for the truly puppy-crazed).

No comments: