Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Review of Quickest Tank

Originally submitted at lucy

All the technology a runner needs, and more: the lightweight, moisture-wicking Quickest Tank has flat locked seams, mesh ventilation panels and a drop tail hem for coverage. Plus, the corsetry design lines and center-back ruffle are super-feminine.


Love this tank!

By Kristin from Washington State on 5/11/2010

 

5out of 5

Fit: Feels true to size

Pros: Allows Free Movement, Stylish, Comfortable

Best Uses: Warm Weather, Running

Describe Yourself: Avid Athlete

I bought this tank in purple and liked it so much I'm getting the green. I wore it for a long run and look forward to summer running. As far as sizing, although I marked "true to size," I think it fits a little big in typical Lucy sizing. I usually buy a large in tops because I don't want them to be too clinging...I exchanged this for a medium and it fits perfectly (not loosely but skims nicely). (I typically wear size 8-10 in other brands.)

(legalese)

No comments: