Saturday, October 16, 2010

Good luck Sunday runners!

A bit late in the day for well-wishing, I know. But tomorrow I will be mentally cheering on Lisa (Discovering the Meaning of Stonehenge), Tina (Gotta Run Now), plus several other bloggers I follow who are probably running marathons or halfs tomorrow (I get a little confused about who's doing what race last Sunday, tomorrow, or next Sunday). Plus a couple of people I know in real life who are doing the Nike Women's Marathon. You are all awesome! And I am continually amazed at anyone running 26.2 miles at sub-12, sub-10, or sub-9 paces! (All of which were far out of my reach while running--er, doing--a 30K+ trail run "race" today. That story will come later.) I wish everyone fast feet and cool (but not rainy) temps tomorrow!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: